Thank you for contacting us. We will follow up with you soon.
How We Work
- Call or Email
- Ask any questions you may have
- Schedule your cleaning on a day and time that works for you
- Receive a confirmation email of the appointment
- Receive a reminder email 2 days prior to the job
- On the day of the cleaning, we ask that you remove what you can from the areas to be cleaned
- Have a free spot in the driveway closest to the door
- We ask that kids and pets aren’t in the areas we are cleaning, for safety’s sake
- When we arrive at the job, we will go over our notes on what we are there to do
- Then we will do a walk-through of the job, point out any areas of concern or trouble spots
- Next, we will go over what we will do and cover any other options you may want
- Finally, we will pre-treat stains, spots, pet urine spots, and high-traffic areas
- Then start cleaning
- We will groom the carpet so it looks nice and dries faster
- Then we will review the job with you
- Then collect payment
- Then we will email you a request for a review, this really helps our business
- Finally, we will follow up with you by sending a reminder email/card for your next cleaning
Professional Carpet Cleaners
We respect our customers and the choice they made to trust us to help them maintain their homes. We understand how important it is for them to keep their homes clean, healthy, and looking nice. By using the best cleaning methods our goal is to provide the best value possible.
Additional Services We Offer
Dust, dirt, grime, and stains can build up deep inside your favorite couch, loveseat, or armchair, making them unwelcoming and affecting the cleanliness of your home. The Natural is a safe and effective upholstery cleaner.
We expertly clean area rugs. Our experienced technicians know which methods work best on different kinds of rug fibers and we can remove the toughest stains.