A Deeper Cleaning For a Healthier Home.
Brooke’s Chem-Dry serves Kansas City, Leavenworth, Liberty & the surrounding areas with a healthy alternative to traditional steam cleaning. Customer service is our top priority. Locally owned & operated.
Area Rug Cleaning
Pet Urine Removal
Professional residential & commercial cleaning in the Kansas City area.
Brooke’s Chem-Dry serves Kansas City, Leavenworth, Liberty & the surrounding areas with a healthy alternative to traditional steam cleaning.
Why Choose Brooke’s Chem-Dry
- Your carpets will dry in just 1-2 hours
- Our technicians are friendly & certified
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Our services are perfect for residential & commercial locations
- We’re a family-owned & operated business in Kansas City
- We provide clean and upfront pricing
- There are no hidden fees
- We offer flexible scheduling
- You won’t have to tiptoe around soaking wet carpets
- Chem-Dry is the world’s largest carpet cleaning franchise
Don’t just take our word for it
Watch These Short Videos To Learn More About Our Cleaning Process:
The Chem-Dry carpet cleaning process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, so carpets dry within hours, not days. This means you and your family can get back to enjoying your home sooner. See a full comparison of Chem-Dry vs steam cleaning to see all of the benefits of choosing Chem-Dry carpet cleaners.
Our primary carpet cleaning solution is carbonated and as it penetrates deep into your carpet’s fibers, it lifts the dirt from deep within your carpets so it can be whisked away with our powerful extraction equipment giving you the most thorough clean. And there is no dirt-attracting residue left behind, so carpets stay cleaner longer.
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction cleaning services use a low-water method which means there is less risk of mold and mildew growth under your carpet that can result from the excessive water used by most steam carpet cleaners. Our cleaning solution, called The Natural, does not contain any harsh soaps or chemicals and is completely safe and non-toxic for your family and pets.